Sunday, May 11, 2014

Appendectomy, Graduation, and a Possible Lull in Posts.

I had emergency appendix removal surgery less than 24 hours before I was supposed to graduate college. Luckily there were no complications and all the nurses did everything they could to get me discharged in time to make it to my graduation in a wheel chair. I'm so glad I was able to walk and receive my diploma in person however I am not only feeling very sore but am also leaving for Turkey in a few days.  I wanted to apologize to my followers for a possible few days without any updates as I may be too tired or too busy to make posts.  I recently bought the electric palette and also picked up two NYX macaron lippies so definitely look forward to some eventual swatches and reviews of those products. :)
Unfortunately I don't think my May Ipsy bag will come before I leave so I may have to do a double bag review once I get  back and receive my June bag.


Here I am with my science major hood, tri beta tassels, and wheel chair! I don't think my makeup looks too shabby for throwing it on quick in the hospital bathroom. :P

Congratz to anyone else who may have graduated this week! :D

<3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment