Thursday, May 8, 2014

Portrait Practice!

Recently I've found myself with a tad bit of time as the semester is winding down so I drew some portraits for a few of my friends.  I have become a little rusty as I havn't been practicing lately but overall I'm pleased with how these came out. I wish they looked as good scanned as they do in real life. I drew all three of these using only a mechanical pencil, an eraser, a paper towel, and a q-tip.


This is Aaron. I met him very recently and we hit it off marvelously.  We both have a similar taste in music and he has also been giving me ballroom dancing lessons, which is awesome!


This is Erica.  It was her birthday the day I drew this and she was very excited to receive it as a gift.  She has been a great friend for the past year and I'm going to miss her a lot when we graduate.


This is Sam.  She is my best friend in the whole entire world.  We met orientation freshman year and have been inseparable every since.  I hope we never stop being there for each other <3
Sam was rocking some sweet winged liner in the reference picture so I suppose this post is somewhat related to makeup! Haha.

<3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment