Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Moody

I received the Sephora Give Me More Lip set for Christmas so I will be slowly swatching and reviewing the contents!  So far I'm pleased with it however there are definitely some shades and formulas that I am not a fan of.  This is one of them.


While I could see this easily appealing to a lot of people the formula just isn't my style.  Its slightly see through instead of opaque and shiny instead of matte.  I just don't feel like myself when I put it on.  It didn't seem drying but it also didn't have the greatest of staying power, which it definitely should for the price.  The color itself is ok but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it.  I don't see myself reaching for this one often.  I actually have yet to try anything by Tarte that I love....

Where to buy: tartecosmetics.com, Sephora, Ulta
Price:  $24

No comments:

Post a Comment