Friday, February 6, 2015

Benefit Posie Balm

It seems I've subconsciously decided to review my least favorites from the Sephora give me more lip set first.  This one was a huge fail for me in so many ways but I also hate lip products of this type so I'm a bit biased.


The color is ok I guess...if I hadn't had to swipe it over my lips 5 times to get a bit of pigmentation out of it.  WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY THIS MUCH FOR A BARELY TINTED CHAPSTICK. I just don't understand.  I really don't.  If this was like $4 I'd be giving it a pretty decent review.  I just don't get why anyone would pay this much for a short lasting spec of moisturizing color. Anyway besides the fact that it only lasts an hour and that the pigmentation barely exists look how tiny the amount is that Benefit provided for this sample!! Every other lip product in the box has a generously decent sized amount of product.  The tube in the picture is turned all the way up.  Combine that with the fact that you have to rub this vigorously on your lips to get any color out of it I'll probably use this up in like 3 applications. What the heck Benefit.

On a happier note I am digging using NYX cosmetics glitter liner in crystal pewter as a pop of sparkle on top of my black liquid liner.

Where to buy: benefitcosmetics.com, Sephora, Ulta
Price:  $18

1 comment:

  1. The balm, meh. The glitter liner, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete