Friday, February 20, 2015

Spirited Away Inspired FOTD

For Valentine's Day one of my presents from my boyfriend was a Miyazaki shirt from Teefury.  It features Haku and Chihiro from Spirited Away in a cute heart shaped design. Upon wearing it for the first time I of course had to match my makeup to it.  That wasn't even a question.


Here is a close up of the shirt.  So adorable! :3


I am first off going to apologize for the lack of blending but I don't know if it was the eye shadow or my eye lid or even my eye primer but whenever I tried to blend the red it just disappeared and left a bald spot on my eye.  I was so frustrated I just patted it on and left it.  This did not happen the last time I used Hisster Prynne so I have no idea what went wrong.

Anyway to do this look I put Hisster Prynne by Hello Waffle Cosmetics on my lid.  Then I blended Skinny Dip by NYX cosmetics into my crease. Under my eyes I used Comet from BH Cosmetic's Galaxy Chic palette as a liner. I then finished with a wing and mascara!  On my lips is Wine Room by Wet and Wild.


And here is my face with the shirt! I love it so much.  I only wish Teefury shirts weren't so tight around the neck.  :(
I get a women's medium and they just barely fit around my head, shoulders, and bust, but then have tons of baggyness around my waist.  A large would probably fit better up top but then it would be so baggy around my middle I might as well just have gotten a men's shirt.  Oh well. 

Oh also notice my custom made Kamelot earrings from Artscow!  I just ordered a custom Kamelot dress and Nightwish tank top as well.  I'm really really hoping they come out ok! I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment