Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MAC Rocky Horror Crazed Imagination Blush

Today I'm going to talk about the limited edition Rocky Horror MAC blush Crazed Imagination.  I do not wear blush very often however when I read the description for this blush I absolutely had to try it out.  As Temptalia stated its "A muted plum with a hint of pink pearl."


Well it looks absolutely gorgeous in the pan.  It's such a beautiful pinky plum shade however I was a little sad to find it does not look quite that way on the face. Swatched on my hand and on my cheeks it takes on a much more brownish color.  Because of its lack of purple I may actually use this as a contour as with a little bit of playing around it seems to be cool toned enough to be used as such which is still pretty exciting considering I have a really hard time finding bronzers that don't look weird and muddy on me.

Where to buy: Maccosmetics.com (Sold out)
Price: $24

No comments:

Post a Comment