Friday, October 24, 2014

Urban Decay Pressed Pigment in Gonzo from the Electric Palette on my Lips

I feel like I haven't done one of these in forever!  Here is yet another shade from the Electric Pallete on my lips! This time I patted Gonzo on my face....and its probably one of the worst so far.  It just refuses to cover evenly and instead goes on very very patchy.  Oh well, I probably wouldn't wear such a bright blue outside anyway.


This shadow in general tends to not want to apply evenly so Its not that big of a shock that it doesn't want to work on the lips either. However there is a silver lining to this post......
On a whim I picked up a pink lip gloss and.....BAM


Awesome, shiny, even dark blue lips.  This color is lovely and I'm so glad I did this. After applying Gonzo I applied my Pop Beauty lip gloss in Peony Petal over top until all was evenly blended.  Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment