Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sparkly Purple Smokey Eye Tutorial

I've never done a tutorial before so since I knew I'd be doing this look twice, once for a trial run, and again for the concert, that it would be a good opportunity to attempt something like this.


1. I covered my entire lid with Urban from the Electric Palette
2. I put Blackheart from Naked 3 on my lid
3. I lined outer part of lower lashline with Starlooks gem eye pencil in Topaz
4. I drew a double wing with Jesse's Girl liquid liner in black
5. I made a small line under the bottom wing with a discontinued purple Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner
6. I highlighted under my brow and on the inner corner with Strange from Naked 3
7. I finished the look with Urban Decay's Perversion mascara

Hope this was decently easy to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment