Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions Makeup

This past Friday I attended Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions in Philadelphia!  I had a great time even though I wish they would have played more songs from Gen I and II. Anyway I decided to wear my Pikachu Link Pokemon shirt to the event and used the Electric Palette to do a look to match!


To create this look I patted Thrash all over my lid, then I put Urban in my crease.  Next I lined my lower lashline with Freak and then patted a bit of Revolt on top of Thrash for extra sparkle.  I finished with a wing and mascara.  I really liked this look and absolutely love doing super colorful looks with this palette. <3


Here is the shirt in all its epic glory.  On my lips is an Ulta lip liner in Punch with Be a Bombshell lipstick crayon in Hot Damn over top.  



No comments:

Post a Comment