Saturday, September 6, 2014

Purple Smokey Eye with a Sparkly Double Wing

This was my trial makeup run for the Sonata Arctica concert. I rather love the look and am super excited with how it came out! I plan on doing a step by step tutorial for this look when I do it again for the concert.  Therefore I won't go into too much detail here as to how I achieved it.


First I covered my entire lid, crease, and lower lashline with Urban from the Electric Palette, next I put Blackheart from Naked 3 on just my lid. I then used a silver liner from Starlooks on half my lower lashline. Finally I did a double wing with my Jesse's Girl liquid liner and added a little sparkly accent underneath using Urban Decay's Heavy Metal liner. On my lips is Wolvesmouth by Kat Von D.

I love how I look with dark eye shadow...I really need to do it for every day and not just metal concerts....

<3__)~

1 comment:

  1. I love the touch of sparkle one the lower lid. It really gives an elegant and eye-catching look in a subtle way.

    xoxo Rin
    Fuurin Diary

    ReplyDelete