Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Light it Up


So after referring my mom and my friend to Ipsy I suddenly had enough points to FINALLY get something for free! Since I know I love BareMinerals lipsticks I decided to get Light it Up!

BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Light it Up

I did some online research on it before selecting it and on others it seems very pinky coral.  You can image my shock when I put it on and it was basically orange on my skin tone.  I actually didn't like it at first but after wearing it a while it kind of grew on me. I don't usually wear orange but I rather like this color :)

I <3 Ipsy
I can't believe I got a full sized $18 lipstick for free!!!

Where to buy: bareescentuals.com, ulta, sephora
Price: $18


<3__)


1 comment:

  1. I think it still looks coral enough on you that it is very flattering. It doesn't read as orange to me at all.

    ReplyDelete