Saturday, August 2, 2014

Galaxy Look Inspired by my Galaxy Shirt using the Galaxy Chic Palette

Sorry, that title is quite the mouthful!  I got dressed this morning and decided that I wanted to do a look worthy of my spacetacular galaxy shirt! And what else would I use besides my BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette to do a look such as this?!


I took some stars and a planet from a picture I drew a bit ago, I hope they make this as cheesy as possible.


Well here we are.  My eyes in all their Neptunian glory.  On my lid is Cosmic, in my crease is Neptune, on my lower lashline is Earth, and on my upper lashline is Eclipse.  On my lips I'm wearing Revlon Matte Stain in Shameless with Urban Decay's Andromeda Gloss over top.


Here is picture of my galaxy shirt! :D 
I'm sorry I don't remember where I got it...
Its awesomely sparkly in real life.


This look provided by the Bh Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette....my love. <3

<3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment