Monday, August 4, 2014

Pastel Waterproof Volume Color Mascara in Dark Pink

While in Turkey this colored mascara caught my eye.  Its by a brand called Pastel and I bought it in the slightly darker pink shade. At least I think.  The normal pink and the dark pink had such similar cap colors I'm only 80% sure I actually picked up the darker pink....


There is absolutely no identifying color information on the tube besides the cap.  My online searching says this color is no.106 in Fuşya
The formula itself is very very dry and therefore it is a bit hard to build up an intense color.


Instead it gives more of a slight pink tint.  I find the best way to apply it is to apply one coat, wait for it to dry and then apply another one over that.


Overall I'm quite pleased with this mascara.  It isn't as intense as I'd hoped which also makes it a bit more wearable I suppose.  I don't already own a pink mascara so I definitely don't regret this purchase! My mom bought the dark blue and because she is blonde and has lighter lashes it looks seriously intense on her.  I'm a bit jealous.

Where to buy: www.Pastelshop.com
Price:  17,00 TL (about $8.50)

<3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment