Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Urban Decay Pressed Pigment in Revolt from the Electric Palette on my Lips


I know I'm on a roll with these and absolutely loving every one.....until now.  Revolt is a gorgeous sparkly white but I just couldn't get it to work anywhere but my eyes.  It may work on the lips for someone with a darker complexion but I'm just way too pale.  I also attempted to put some in my hair but it just made it sparkly which may only work for a rave....


I ended up putting this on over top of NYX Milk in order to create an opaque coverage.  This pigment is slightly sheer so it may work better over top of intense lip colors to add some pearly white sparkle.

Don't worry my next update will be displaying a much more wearable color from this palette!

<3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment