Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Urban Decay Pressed Pigment in Urban from the Electric Palette on my Lips

I was talking to an Ulta employee and was told that the Electric Palette isn't only for the eyes but can also be used as a hair chalk and a lipstick. What. I hope this is true because I'm really excited and coincidentally have already smeared it on my lips.


I love it! I put down a neutral lip liner and then patted Urban on over top.  The color turns out a bit darker on the lips than it does in the pan or when on the skin.  I am ok with this though because holy crap does Urban make an amazing dark purple! I hope to swatch all the colors in the palette on my lips for you...eventually.  

PSA: It also works as a hair chalk, I've used Urban to put a streak in my bangs quite a few times.

<3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment