Thursday, July 31, 2014

Flormar Color Madness Fusion Baked Eye Shadow in Missed in Heaven


While in Turkey I made sure to pick up some European exclusive makeup items! First up for swatching is a new item! This is Flormar's fusion baked eye shadow in the shade Missed in Heaven from the 2014 Color Madness collection.


Once I saw that pink I knew I had to have it! My mom even bought one.


As you can see it is primarily a shimmery deep pink with black and light pink swirled within


Here is a swatch of the shadow after running my brush over the entire product.  As you can see over NYX Milk the color actually changes from a mid toned pink to a dark purple! Over Urban Decay's Primer Potion it remains the same color but just sticks a bit better.


On the left here is a swatch of just the light pink and also just the black.  I used all three of these possible colors to create an eye shadow look using this shadow!


On my lid is the main color, in my crease is just the black, and for the high light I used the light pink part. On my lips is BareMinerals in Get Ready.

Overall I really like this color.  It is versatile and with a single eye shadow I can create an entire eye look which makes it ideal for travel! 

Where to buy: www.Flormar.com
Price: 19,50 TL (about $9.75)

<3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment