Thursday, November 26, 2015

Jamberry Faux Fox


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am so excited to be taking a break from school and just spending some quality time with my family, boyfriend, and dogs.  I havn't been home in over a month so I really really needed this break.  Unfortunately its right back to it come Monday.  I'll be so busy I'll barely have time to think about my birthday coming up...

Anyway for my Thanksgiving manicure I decided to use Faux Fox.  Obviously I needed these as soon as I saw them.  They are crazy cute and just eeeeehhh!!! I love them! Plus they match the new 31 wallet I recently bought.  So much win.


This design is really adorable, and I'm sad that it is only for the season.  If you like this pattern make sure to grab these foxes before January 1st!


That feeling when your nails match your bag.  <3






No comments:

Post a Comment