Sunday, February 14, 2016

Jamberry From The Heart

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I technically already celebrated it last week as my boyfriend and I couldn't get together this weekend. However I still wanted to show you the nails I've had on all week.   I chose From The Heart as my valentine's wrap because it has the same pattern is Love Spell which was a wrap I fell in love with only to have it retire right before I made my first purchase.  this wrap is red and silver instead of purple and silver unfortunately but it is still a really cute mixed mani to celebrate the holiday of love.


As you can see this wrap comes in three different designs: red with a white heart, red with a bunch of white hearts and lines, and then a silver inverse. I've had these on for a week now and they are still going strong even thought I had some bubbles on my tips and sides, but I think that was mostly due to rushing to get them on.  I haven't had much free time lately....

Here is what I got for Valentine's Day!


The limited edition Pokemon 20th anniversary Mew plush! I was soooo happy. I also got a chocolate rose but I ate that a while ago haha.

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day! I'm off to meet my friend and her roommate for burritos and beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment