Sunday, January 17, 2016

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ayesha

After owning and loving the red liquid lipstick Outlaw by Kat Von D I knew I needed another one of these.  Before I even get to the color can I just say that her packaging is so perfect, its probably one of my favorites.  I love the floral design on the cap and the tube, its so elegant and beautiful, and really makes the lipstick all that more special.  


As for the lipstick itself, I unfortunately have to say that it is not as good as the Outlaw red shade I have.  The one rivals Russian Red for its ability to just not budge no matter what.  However, Ayesha has trouble lasting through a meal.  Don't get me wrong it is a gorgeous color and worth every penny I believe but it just cannot survive the eating test.  The outer lipstick stays perfectly but it suffers from heavy fading in the middle.  If you are going out for a meal, definitely bring it for reapplication.  Otherwise, if you are just sipping beverages or eating a light snack, you shouldn't have to worry!

Where to buy: Sephora
Price: $20



No comments:

Post a Comment