Sunday, October 4, 2015

Jamberry Berry Sparkler

So I may or may not be able to go to the Ren Faire because of all this rain but if I do....these will be my fairy nails!  I ordered these on a whim with my hostess rewards and actually ended up liking them way more than I thought!


Normally I take all nail pictures in natural light but I added my flash for these because it really brought out the sparkles and made them look more true to life than regular lighting did.
Berry Sparkler is a super cute glitter finished wrap that starts pink and fades to a sparkly silver.  These are just so adorable and I've already received compliments on them.  They feel so magical, playful, and elegant all at the same time!  I'm really glad I stepped outside my comfort zone and got these wraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment