Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ipsy Glam Room July 2014

Now that Glam Rooms are live and I should be getting my bag very very soon I thought I'd do a short post to go over the products I will be getting and to share my initial opinions.

1. BareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Well that's quite the mouthful...

Ipsy says: "Meet the next generation in eyeshadow: creamy, long-wearing color meets exceptional skincare benefits and broad spectrum SPF protection"

I wish I could be a bit more excited about this....but its only available in nudes....ugh.  I suppose this could potentially be a nice eye shadow base for days when I'm spending a lot of time in the sun but otherwise I'm not sure when I'd use this.

2. Clear Clinic Laboratories Vanished Clear Spot Treatment

Oooh I think this is my first acne treatment I've ever gotten through Ipsy!  
Ipsy says: "An on-the-go clear spot treatment specially formulated with menthol, glycolic and salicylic acids. Apply this potent spot treatment to quickly clear spots in record time. Thanks to its clear formulation, you can use Vanished during the day, under and over makeup. Its compact bottle makes it easy to take with you wherever you go."

I am pretty pumped for this.  I have two annoying pimples right now that are just refusing to go away.  Maybe this will be my salvation!

3. Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass

Another red tint...

Ipsy says: "All day color that will kick some SASS! That’s right, we said it. Tints & Sass is the only head turning lip and cheek stain that gives you fail proof color every time! The non-drying formula lasts all day, even after a power lunch and yoga session, and was created to accommodate every second of a gal's busy schedule. "

Well I wasn't too excited about this because I received a sample of The Balm's Stainiac a little while ago and wasn't too impressed with the uneven and difficult application.  The claim that it will last through lunch and yoga is impressive so who knows maybe I'll end up loving this!

4. Pur~lisse pur~protect essential daily moisturizer spf 30

Not sure what's up  with the name of this product but yay spf!!

Ipsy says: "Stay protected with pure flower power. Pur~lisse's unique peptide complex, Lotus Lupine 5, and Hydra-Shield Complex, offers superior full-spectrum sun protection in a light weight nourishing moisturizer. Skin is pampered and protected against premature aging caused by the day's rays."

I have a ton of moisturizer samples but not any that are anti aging and contain spf! I'm pretty stoked about this especially for summer time.  I can't wait to put this on my face every morning!

5. Models Own Nail Polish in Red Sea

Yeah! I love me some nail polish!
Ipsy says: "The Models Own SPLASH collection dives straight into summer. Revitalize your entire polish collection; wear alone for a wash effect, or over your favorite color polish for a glistening top coat. Inspired by the sea and distant shores, this pretty collection will have you dreaming of summer haze and tropical sun. "

I haven't gotten a nail polish in an Ipsy bag in a little while so I'm quite pleased to see this here. I am so freaking glad its not a gross brownish nude or a yellow/orange color. I'm very excited to try this sparkly reddish pink!.

Overall I'm excited for this bag. It has the potential to be amazing and I can't wait to try all these things! Stay tuned for my full review with swatches of all these products!

Are you happy with your glam room this month? 
As always click the rat if you are interested in joining Ipsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment