Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain in Tulip

I recently canceled my Birchbox subscription because for the last few months I haven't been getting anything really exciting.  There are only so many hair treatments, moisturizers, and exfoliators I can get until I become fed up. Before canceling however I made sure to use the points I had saved up!  I had exactly $20 worth so I browsed the store to find something to get for free because who doesn't love free??? Anyway, I decided on Cynthia Rowley's Lip Stain in Tulip.


Overall I like it.  I would never pay full price for it simply because the color is pretty average and the sheerness really isn't my thing but as a free gift its pretty awesome!  It wears for a while and leaves behind a nice pleasant stain.  It looks to be a super awesome purpley color in the tube but applies sheerly so it looks more like a natural fuchsia color.

Where to buy: Birchbox.com, cynthiarowley.com
Price: $20

<3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment