Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summertime Goth Look

I picked up Wet n Wild's Pagan Angel not too long ago and really wanted to wear it regardless of the fact that its summer.  Therefore to make it work I paired this awesome black lip with a dark but colorful eye and a bright teal summer dress!


I love this look and I loved wearing it out.  Its cute but also still very shocking, I had a lot of fun with it.
To get this look I put Neptune from BH Cosmetics galaxy chic palette on the inner corner of my eye, then put Savage on my lid and Urban on my outer corner and crease, both from UDs Electric Palette. There is also a little bit of UDs eyeshadow in zero blended into my crease.  I then took a Flormar sparkly green eyeliner and lined under my eye.   I finished with a wing using my new Jesse's Girl liquid liner from the June Ipsy bag and lined my eyes using NYX Gel liner in black. 


And here is a smile picture because you can't be too serious when wearing black lipstick :P


Finally here is a picture from my Instagram of the dress I wore this look with! I think I rocked the black lip quite well :)


Also this guy asked me out and officially became my boyfriend the day I wore this look :) <3


<3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment