Sunday, June 29, 2014

Philadelphia Film Festival Look

My step uncle did graphic work on a Holocaust documentary that was shown today at the Philadelphia Independent Film Festival.  It was very somber, intense, and well executed. For this event I wanted to do a classy look that would go well with my white flowered dress.


I chose a classic wing and for flair added some Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liner and MAC Violetta. On my lid is Urban Decay's Sin, in my crease is NYX matte eye shadow in Haywire, and for a highlight I used Strange from Naked 3.


Here is a shot of my dress.  This was my first time wearing it and I love it so much!


Sorry its blurry but here is my friend and I at the festival waiting for the movie to start!  She is rocking NYX Macaron in Pistachio!


<3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment